- Meeting a friend today who will be in town. Sayamindu has a really good talk lined up for the Day 1 of the event so don’t be disappointed with the bland title and do attend if you want to get to a real-deal developer in the Project. If you are coming to the event, I’d say make some time to talk with him. It would have been nice to have him talk at Fosskriti as well doing his bit for GNOME 🙂
- Arun has posted a bit about the event at his place and there is some GNOME hotness being drummed up.
- It is a bit odd to post about the week on a Thursday but hey it has been fairly productive. Finally went through all the technology papers which had been piling up for a while, did a bit of non-technology reading and in general ensured that the ToDo list is in far better shape than it was from 3 weeks back.
- If you haven’t already done so, do check out the OLPC presentation (~14 MB PDF) and the one talking about Translating for the XO using Pootle.
- I still need to work on mails that have been sitting not-so-quietly in Drafts. So, if you are expecting a reply, bear with me a for a little duration and I’ll eventually get back to you.
- Michael writes about the IBM Lotus Workplace code in OO.o CVS.
- The Education Project for OO.o has a blog.
A collection of jottings on various issues that excite no one else